Pre Natal Pregnancy Yoga Classes in Wollongong
Up to 7 pre-natal suitable classes a week to choose from !
Now that you are pregnant ...
- do you want to know what are the best exercises for you and the baby
- do want to be healthier and manage your weight gain
- do you want to do safe exercises & stretches
- you want to prepare physically, emotionally and socially
Regular pre-natal exercise will help
- Strengthen your body, increase flexibility & endurance to prepare for labour
- in learning to connect your breath with movement to help you relax during pregnancy & labour
- decrease low back pain,
- prevent urine leakage ( stress incontinence)
- prevent tears & lacerations (increase blood supply & tone the birth canal)
- reduce the likelihood of long term complications (prolapse)
- a quicker & easier birth
Join a supportive community of other pregnant women at the Wellness Centre Studio’s Gentle and effective Pregnancy Yoga classes for women. We recommend that those that can't attend the dedicated Pre-Natal classes to consider booking a private lesson to learn appropriate modifications before attended classes. For more information and queries, phone Elizabeth at the Centre on 42263777.
Private or small group sessions are also available
High impact classes, jarring, elevated heart rate and overheating can be dangerous in early pregnancy. Even certain positions are unsafe. When doing classes with professional qualified teachers at the Wellness Centre you can feel confident you are on the right track.
Breath, re-energising and relax! Specialised pre-natal Yoga Classes are available throughout your pregnancy. A wealth of information on visualisation, vocalisation, breathing techniques and helpful hints to prepare you for the magnificent journey towards Birthing and Motherhood. The classes routines are to prepare you mentally, physically and emotionally towards natural Birth. You will gain confidence, learn how to tap into your natural abilities and develop bonding with your unborn baby.
The classes, centrally located at the Wellness Centre Wollongong, will help you to experience your pregnancy in a very intimate and comfortable group learning setting. The journey is conducive to learn how to listen to your body, learn how to relax and nurture you and your baby.
Our experienced yoga teachers will lead you into traditional yoga postures, relaxation & breathing techniques to help you feel more confident. Joining classes where you can get feedback, adjustments and ask questions is far superior to general video options.
Wellness Centre Classes Suitable for Pregnancy*
* Always check with your health care professional before starting a new exercise program. A brief free consultation with Elizabeth is required for all new pregnant students.
|Tuesday||Pre Natal Yoga||5.45pm|
|Tuesday||Foam Roller Pilates||7.00pm|
|Thurs||Magic Circle Pilates||9.30am|
|Saturday||Pre Natal Yoga/Pilates||10.30am|
Also Barre Fitness and Barre Attack classes may be suitable if you already are used to regular exercise. Phone us on 42263777 for more information and other upcoming class times.
|Casual Drop In Class||$22|
|5 Class Pass||$95|
|10 Class Pass||$170|
|20 Class Pass||$300|
|Unlimited Classes Direct Debit||$66 fortnight or $35 per week||email us|
Matilda & Amy met at Pre-natal Yoga/pilates classes at the Wellness Centre in October 2015.
"We got to know each other in the classes & started catching up once we had our babies (Indi & Mia on the left) in April this year. We meet regularly now with our babies and also enjoy catching up in classes at the Wellness Centre without our babies as well" Matilda & Amy